Sunday 7 July 2019

My July TBR | 2019

I know I am very late this month for making a TBR. But still, I would like to make a new list to follow, apart from the unread TBR from last month. So, here I am making another list of things I want to read for the rest of the month.

Firstly, I would like to add all the books except 'The Innocent Mage (which I read) from my June TBR (see here) Here, I am 70% finished with 'The Priory of the Orange Tree' and 20% into 'The Pet Semetary' from last TBR.  That leaves out 'Queen of Attolia' and 'Order of the Pheonix' to pick. So I will surely finish few of them this month!

So yeah, having said that let's pick few more new choices for July!

The Female of the Species by Mindy McGinnis

The Female of the Species by Mindy McGinnis

It's been very long since I have read a heart hitting contemporary (Non-romance) so I think this one will be a perfect choice for my July read. From what I can understand from the plot, this about the rape culture and it's perspectives through the eyes of three teens. I am so ready for it to blow me away, especially with all the positive reviews I am seeing.

Neverwhere by Neil Gaiman

Neverwhere by Neil Gaiman

I tried 'The American Gods' by Neil Gaiman and not able to get into it past 100 pages, it's still on my list but for another time. But Neverwhere has such an atmospheric and cool premise that I really want to get my hands on it. Let's see how much I will like it!

The Picture of Dorian Gray by Oscar Wilde

The Picture of Dorian Gray by Oscar Wilde

My first classic of this year and I literally know nothing about this book. Let's see how much I will appreciate this beloved classic.

A Ladder to the Sky by John Boyne

A Ladder to the Sky by John Boyne

I do not know much about the book apart from its glorious review and ruthless narrative main character. Let's see how it goes!

Unwind (Unwind #1) by Neal Shusterman

Unwind (Unwind #1) by Neal Shusterman

Another book I am picking randomly without knowing much. I know this is a dystopian book which I have not read that many. So another one I am picking without knowing anything about it.

Let's see how many I will be able to read!

So, What you guys are reading? Anything I know about? Please let me know in the comments, I would love to know!



0 comments:

Post a Comment