Friday 5 April 2019

What I am reading in April | 2019

April month has started, and so is the reading month. Already fifth day into the month and I have not started reading anything. So, what did I do? Adding more books in my TBR, of course! So, here is my list of that said TBR!


What I am reading in April | 2019


1) The Thief (Queen's Thief #1)  by Megan Whalen Turner - I started this one in March, but due to some other commitments, could not get past 20%.This is going to start my reread of the whole 'Queen's Thief' series, which is one of my all time fav of all time. Soooo... looking forward to this!

2) Shock of the Fall by Nathan Filer - This has to be my first mental health contemporary after a very long time. Also picked in March, 10% into this- slowly making my way!.

3) The Battlemage (Summoner #3) by Taran Matharu - After reading first and second book in Feb and March, its time to read the third one this month. Really enjoying this trilogy, getting better as it is progressing.

4) The Hostile Hospital (A Series of Unfortunate Events #8) by Lemony Snicket - It's been a while since I finished seventh book, so it's time to pick the eighth one and progress more in the series.

5) The Emperor's Soul by Brandon Sanderson - As I am on the mission to read more Sanderson, I have picked another of his short book,its actually a novella from the same world of 'Elantris'. Really pumped for this!

6) The Last Apprentice (Revenge of the witch) by Joseph Delaney- I honestly do not know much about this one but I really liked the spooky and dark fantasy vibes I am getting from the premise. A new author and story for me. Cannot wait to pick this up!

7) Salem's lot by Stephen King- I always have mixed feelings about King's book. On one hand I really likes the story and overall execution of it, on the other hand I find his writing style very difficult to get into. So with this mixed feeling I am picking up one more of his classic with the hope of having fun with the story at the very least.

8) Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix by JK Rowling- I am also rereading whole Harry Potter series, finished 'Goblet of Fire' in March. So it's time to pick this one up!

9) Viking Warrior (The Strongbow Saga #1) by Judson Roberts - Another one randomly picked book, this seems like those chosen one kind of action packed fantasy, which I live for, so I am already sold on this!

10) Priory of the Orange tree by Samantha Shannon - This one have so many good reviews and such an interesting premise that I ordered this one right away. I probably will be able to squeeze this one also in my reading TBR... I think ☹️

11) Nine Princes in Amber (The chronicle of the Amber #1) by Roger Zelazny - I know this TBR is overly ambitious,but I am in fantasy mood this month and wants to have more option from the TBR. Just wanted to add more of it, especially an old one.Might not able to finish this one but atleast I have options, right?!

I also wants to read one non fiction but not sure which and whether will finish this month or not, so let's see about that. 

So, what are you reading this month? Any ambitious plan like mine or just wants to go with the flow?! Comment Below and let me know!

0 comments:

Post a Comment