Tuesday 1 January 2019

My Most Anticipated Releases of 2019


There are so many awesome books coming out this year and I am very excited for some of them. So Let's check out my most anticipated books in 2019!

The Return of the King (Queen's Thief #6) by Megan Whalen Turner


The Return of the King by Megan Whalen Turner

This is my most anticipated release of the year. I loved 'Queen's Thief' by Megan Whalen Turner and third book 'King of Attolia' was my favourite book of the year. I love Gen and cannot wait for this book to be all about him. This is coming out in March this year.  EXCITED!!

Update (8th Feb'19) - Just got the update that release date for this book has been pushed to summer 2020 :-(((....More waiting!!!!

The Dragon Republic (The Poppy War #2) by R.F. Kuang


The Dragon Republic (The Poppy War #2) by R.F. Kuang


Okay, so 'The Poppy War' was a polarizing book which came out in 2018 by American Chinese debut author 'R.F. Kuang' and is quite known for its grim dark elements of the war. I absolutely loved it and very eagerly waiting for its sequel. This is coming out in August and look at that gorgeous cover. Isn't it Beautiful :-)


The Savior (Black Dagger Brotherhood #17) by JR Ward


The Savior (Black Dagger Brotherhood #17) by JR Ward



Black Dagger Brotherhood has been one of the longest running series besides Dark Hunter, I have been part of . Now with the 17th book (releasing in April), we are getting the insane brother Murhder's book. I do not know much about him but will definitely love to get back to BDB and every other beloved character. 




Queen of All Shadows (Dark Hunter #30) by Sherrilyn Kenyon


Cover is not revealed,don't know much except for the fact this is about Xander and will publish in 2019. Don't need to know more!


The Gutter Prayer by Gareth Ryder - Hanrahan



The Gutter Prayer by Gareth Ryder - Hanrahan



This is a new author for me but the synopsis sounds fantastic and true fantasy action elements with awesome reviews of Arc readers.It's synopsis shows a real friendship stood against the world, which is one thing I love in my fantasy books.
This all have made me pumped for this release. Releasing on 17th Jan under orbit publication! 

Very Excited for the year this year and this list will surely keep on increasing as we move forward in the year!



0 comments:

Post a Comment