Wednesday 2 January 2019

What I am going to Read (TBR) | Jan 2019


If I have to do my 2018 TBR follow up, I did great when I started (April?), but towards the end, especially from Oct, I got so very bad in following my TBR...so much, that I did not make one for Dec. But... It's New Year and New optimism I have in myself hence I am once again making TBR from now on. Will try to follow it wholeheartedly!


Elantris by Brandon Sanderson


Elantris by Brandon Sanderson


This is going to be my first Brandon Sanderson (also his first) book. I know nothing about this book but still hoping to love it!

Misery by Stephen King


Misery by Stephen King


After Reading Stephen's short stories, I did not continue with his other books. So I am choosing Misery, as this one has interesting premise and less number of pages. Hopefully will be able to get through this one!


Storm Front (Dresden Files #1) by Jim Butcher


Storm Front (Dresden Files #1) by Jim Butcher


Shameless me once again adding this to her TBR pile for the millionth time! I am going to pick it this month...that day is going to come very soon! I am telling you.


Dark Pleasures (Pure/Dark Ones #4) by Aja James


Dark Pleasures (Pure/Dark Ones #4) by Aja James

Among so many fantasies and horror. I think I will require some romance for the balance. So this is my dose for that.I loved third book in this series and would love to see Devlin's story in this one!


The Tower Lord (Raven's Shadow #2) by Anthony Ryan


The Tower Lord (Raven's Shadow #2) by Anthony Ryan


I am 30% into this book for past one month and just could not bring myself to finish this one. I LOVED Blood Song, it was one of my favourites of 2018,but reading this one is such a big task for me.Multiple POV's of characters I do not care and its slow pacing is just killing me. Will give it a chance one more time and after that I am DNF'ing it. Really hope it does not come to that, I really want to finish this trilogy.


The Count of Monte Cristo by Alexandre Dumas



The Count of Monte Cristo by Alexandre Duman


I am 40% into this book which I have been reading for last 3-4 months. Surely taking my sweet time finishing. But it is a big hefty chunck of a book (1200+ pages)!!! Not sure will finish this month but will definitely make some progress.


I think this is enough for now. Let's see how it goes....


0 comments:

Post a Comment