Tuesday 29 January 2019

Book Series I Need to Finish | Jan 2019 Edition

Today I am going to share all the series which are finished but I have not completed. This is also suppose to give me a refresher on which series I need to focus this year to complete. Not going to include any series I have just started or are not finished. So here we go!


A Series of Unfortunate Events by Lemony Snicket


A Series of Unfortunate Events by Lemony Snicket

This is 13 books long children's series, which follows three orphan siblings and their journey after their parents die in a fire. After that they gets assigned to Count Olaf , a man who is after their inheritance. Each book takes us in this cat and mouse chase between three children and Count Olaf further in the series.

I have finished seventh book in the series with 'The Vile Village' and am more than halfway in the series. These books gives me break with my regular hefty books and to just read something light. So I read these in between and slowly making my way towards the end.



Raven's Shadows Trilogy by Anthony Ryan


Raven's Shadows Trilogy by Anthony Ryan


I loved 'Blood Song', it was one of my favourite of 2018, but for the life of me I am not able to get into the mood to finish 'Tower Lord'. I am 30% into the second book and have not picked it after that at alll. But I really want to finish this trilogy and just waiting for the right mood to strike.


Mark of the Thief by Jennifer A Nielsen


Mark of the Thief by Jennifer A Nielsen


After I finished 'The Ascendance Trilogy' by Jennifer A Nielsen, I immediately picked 'Mark of the Thief'. But it turned out to be quite an underwhelming read for me, and same happened with the second one. It was pretty average read and I forgot to pick the third book after that. So eventually, I am going to complete this one as I want to know how this all ends but I will take my time to do this.


Chaos Walking by Patrick Ness


Chaos Walking by Patrick Ness


I have no idea why I did not pick 'Monsters of Men' after reading first two books. I liked both of them, but for some reason I cannot remember,did not continue after that. But no worries, I am planning to read the third one along with the short stories very soon!


The Half Bad Trilogy by Sally Green


The Half Bad Trilogy by Sally Green


Even though I have read only first book 'Half Bad' and no other books in this trilogy, I am still including it in the list because I can ;-), No seriously though, this is one on the priority list to finish and hence I am putting in the list. I just am not in the mood to read any YA right now. But will be resuming this along with the short stories very soon!


So these are the unfinished books I am going to focus on coming months. You guys also can join me on this cause,let me know what are your unfinished series you are planning to finish this year. Comment Below!




0 comments:

Post a Comment