Sunday 23 December 2018

Nostalgic Re Read - Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets by JK Rowling




Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets (Book#2) by J.K. Rowling



Continuing with my Nostalgic re read of Harry Potter Series, I read second book 'Chamber of Secrets' this month. Growing up, this one was my least favourite book and movie out of all books/movies. But this reread actually made me more appreciative of this book. There were so many little details I kind of forgot (which were not in the movie). So this was kind of great refresher for me.

Chamber of secrets shows Harry's second year in Hogwarts and follows the events and aftermath of the first book and the first encounter of Harry with 'you know who'. We see more new characters and our favourite old Trio. I did not remember that there were seven Weasley siblings!! We did not meet all of them (Bill & Charlie) but we got to know their family dynamics personally. Oh, how I wish to be there during Holidays!

Along with the awesome plot and characters what I love is the vivid and simple writing of JK Rowling, which takes us to Hogwarts with Harry and getting to experience all the seasons with him.

Loved everything about this book, cannot wait to read rest of the books and see how my book preferences have changed and which one is going to be my new favourite after such a long time!

Full 5 Stars!

Get this on AMAZON!





0 comments:

Post a Comment