Saturday 1 September 2018

Reading updates - My TBR for September! (2018)

I did not manage to finish a single book from my previous TBR, hence I am little hesitant to actually make my TBR list for this month.But I am also very stubborn and cannot quit making it...so here I am, once again shamelessly putting my TBR list before you!

I am also going to include my half read books from previous month. So here we go!!!



1. Horns by Joe Hill


The Horns by Joe Hill


I have completed around 60% of this book so I am more than halfway through it.I have mixed feeling about it so far,not telling much,I am going to post its review very soon..once I am done.

You can see its Summary here

2. Harry Potter and the Philosopher's (Sorcerer's) Stone by J.K. Rowling


Harry Potter Series ( Book #1)


As I posted earlier that I am going to re- read the whole Harry Potter series after so many years so I picked this book and slowly taking my time in reading it in small chunks. I am 20% in the book so will be finishing the rest this month and post my re reading experience with you guys!


3. The Miserable Mill (A Series of unfortunate Events #4) by Lemony Snicket


The Miserable Mill ( A Series of Unfortunate Events #4) by Lemony Snicket



This has been in my TBR list for ages and I still not have manage to start it.But I really want to read this one and hence its in this TBR!

You can see about this series here

4. The Ask and the Answer (Chaos Walking #2) by Patrick Ness



The Ask and the Answer (Chaos Walking #2) by Patrick Ness

This was in my last TBR but did not manage to even start this so here we go...again making the same mistake. Even though I had mixed feelings about the first book, I liked the setting, plot and unpredictability of it but was not the fan of our main protagonist, Todd. So very eagerly waiting for this one.

You can see series details here

See my review of first book here

5. Rise of the Wolf (Mark of the Thief #2) by Jennifer A.Nielsen 


Rise of the Wolf ( Mark of the Thief #2) by Jennifer A Nielsen


I read the first book in July month and it was an okay book. I liked the premise but the execution was underwhelming. But still I am intrigued enough to complete the series. This is the second one and I really like the cover of this one , all glorified in its blueness.

You can see this series details here

6. A Darkness at Sethanon (Riftwar Saga #4) by Raymond E Feist



A Darkness at Sethanon (Riftwar Saga #4) by Raymond E Feist


This has become one of my favourite series I read this year so far, so I have no idea why I did not read it last month.My reads and expectations of each books have increased after each books.The whole world of Midkemia and Kelewan keeps you captivated in each book and the plot is action packed and interesting. So I am going to finish this first series by this author, so I can move to other series in this same world.

You can see my review of all books in this series here


7. Half Bad (The Half Bad Trilogy #1) by Sally Green



Half Bad (The Half Bad Trilogy #1)  by Sally Green



Seriously I know nothing about this book except that this is a YA Fantasy and about a Boy who is kind of in a middle of Bad and Good side of the world. That's it!

But you can see its full summary here

It sounds interesting! Isn't it!


8. Storm Front (Dresden Files #1) by Jim Butcher



Storm Front by Jim Butcher , Dresden Files Book One


This was also in my earlier TBR, did not pick (surprise!) so yeah... adding in this TBR again

I loved 'Codex Alera' series by Jim Butcher and loved all the fantasy elements of it. This one is another of his masterpiece (as per the reviews) so I am really pumped for this one.I was avoiding it due to the massive number of books in the series so far, which still has not finished after 16-17 books. So finally going to pick this one and slowly going to keep up with the series.I know nothing about it except that this is about a wizard P.I. named Harry Dresden and his cases.

See this Book Summary here

So needless to say I will try to follow this TBR and read more this month for sure!

So that's it for now...See you in next post...Bye..🙋


0 comments:

Post a Comment