Saturday 21 July 2018

Nostalgic Reads - Let's Read All Harry Potter Books Again in the Rest of Year

Hello My Fellow Readers!

This is just an update I want to give you all.....

Each month from now on I am going to read one or two Harry Potter books(as per my Schedule) and going to share my thoughts and experience with you on my blog.I will try to complete all 7 books in this year and share each books thoughts after doing my first re-reading of all books with you!
I am not going to consider the 'Cursed Child' in this series as I have no interest in reading that one at all!


Harry Potter Book Series by JK Rowling

I am also going to see if I can also manage to watch movies simultaneously.If I manage to do that I will definitely be blogging that also separately with my take on both.

Let's make the rest of 2018 a 'Harry Potter Year'!

0 comments:

Post a Comment