Thursday 4 June 2020

MAY WRAP UP & JUNE TBR | 2020 | What I Read & What I'm going to Read!




MAY WRAP UP

So... May, by far, was my worst reading month of 2020. I managed to finish only 3 books out of my TBR of 11 books. 


EYESHOT BY TAYLOR ADAMS : You can see my full review here

SPELLSLINGER BY SEBASTIAN De CASTELL 4 stars. Overall a very fun and quick read! After a long fantasy slump I finally finished my first fantasy book of the year, and for that I am very grateful of this book. Engaged writing and a very good start to the series and this author. Would love to see more of this world!

JUNE TBR


And June is going to be an attempt to create a somewhat normal reading routine. Here are few books I want to read this month!

THE GIRL WHO LOVED TOM GORDON BY STEPHEN KING : I picked this book in May but managed to read 13%, liking it so far, let's see how it goes!

CITY OF STAIRS BY ROBERT JACKSON BENNETT : Have not managed to read this till now and I have no excuse. So, taking my shame with me I really need to read it NOW!

ORDER OF THE PHOENIX BY J.K. ROWLING : Speaking of my shame, adding more in that list. Was planning to reread this series last year, still have not moved beyond 5th book.

THE SUNDOWN MOTEL BY SIMONE ST JAMES : This is form my May TBR.'The Broken Girls' is one of my favourite of this year so far. And 'The Sun Down Motel' have even more positive reviews that one. Seems like this one is also about disappearance and follows two timelines like her previous book. Cannot wait to pick this one up!

WOLF UNDER FIRE (STAT #1) BY PAIGE TYLER : Quite excited for the e-ARC I got from netgalley. I read the whole 'X-Ops' series by Ms.Tyler and that series ended on a big news. Not sure if this series takes place after that, but would love to get back to that world for sure!

Now, I am randomly picking books from my goodreads TBR shelf. After confirming their availability (physical/ebook/audiobook), these are the ones I am including in June TBR. Not mentioning any details because I am going completely blind into these.






*********************************************************

0 comments:

Post a Comment