Wednesday 1 January 2020

My Jan TBR (Welcome 2020!)


Another Year, another TBR for me! So, here is my Jan TBR!


Emma by Jane Austen


Emma by Jane Austen
                                                 
I have read only 'Pride & Prejudice' by Jane Austen so far many years ago. So, let's start this year with a classic by her. Hopefully I will enjoy it!


The Long Walk by Stephen King


The Long Walk by Stephen King

I have a pretty complicated relationship with Stephen King, but hopefully I will enjoy it more than his other books.I liked the premise, let's see the execution!


No Exit by Taylor Adams


No Exit by Taylor Adams

I really liked the mystery/thriller I have read in 2019, which were not that many. So, I am going to include more mystery/thriller in 2020 reading. And this one really caught my attention with its interesting premise.


Hunted by Darcy Coates

I have read 'Dead Lake' by Darcy Coates and I liked it. Let's see how much I will like this one!



Hostile Hospital by Lemony Snicket


Hostile Hospital by Lemony Snicket


I was reading it, but put aside for a short time. Will be reading in Jan.It's high time!


Red Sister by Mark Lawrence


It is on my TBR for so long. And this trilogy is completed. I need to pick this ASAP!

That's it for the TBR, let's see how it goes!


HAPPY NEW YEAR!

0 comments:

Post a Comment