Wednesday 31 July 2019

August TBR | 2019

⦽ Books I really want to read in August Month! ⦽

*************************************************************************

The Queen's Poisoner (Kingfountain #1) by Jeff Wheeler

The Queen's Poisoner (Kingfountain #1) by Jeff Wheeler

A young boy left all alone among the vicious court of Kingfountain as king's hostage, this series sounds like everything I really like in my fantasy series - Politics, Interesting Protagonist, Magic. Cannot wait to start this six books series!

Neverwhere by Neil Gaiman

Neverwhere by Neil Gaiman

This was in my last TBR but did not manage to pick this one. It's been quite a while I have read any urban fantasy, so will definitely be picking this one! Never realised this is quite old! (first published in 1996). 

Dweller by Jeff Strand

Dweller by Jeff Strand

What happens if a small boy befriends the creature from every horror book that scares everyone away? Dweller is the story about that. Let's see how much I like it!


The Woman in the Window by A.J. Finn

This nominee for Goodreads Choice Awards have quite a lot mix reviews, I would like to see for myself if this is like your every other Domestic thriller or offers something unique or at least interesting to the mystery genre. Let's see!

The Library of Mount Char by Scott Hawkins

The Library of Mount Char by Scott Hawkins

The Premise of this book is quite confusing and all over the place. From what I can gather from the reviews, it will take some time to finally understand this one. I cannot wait to get into that bandwagon!

Half a King (Shattered Sea #1) by Joe Abercrombie

Half a King (Shattered Sea #1) by Joe Abercrombie

I wanted to read a Joe Abercrombie book for a very long while. But wants to start with this series as this one is shorter. After this, I will pick 'First Law World'. Let's see how much I will like it!

Air Awakens (Air Awakens #1) by Elise Kova

Air Awakens (Air Awakens #1) by Elise Kova

I know literally nothing about this series, but if I have time, I will give this one a shot.

What are you reading? Do let me know, Comment Below!


0 comments:

Post a Comment