Sunday 5 May 2019

My April Wrap up | 2019

April was a very busy month for me, hence I only managed to finish two books. There were a few more I was in the middle of, so let's discuss them here!


The Thief by Megan Whalen Turner



The Thief by Megan Whalen Turner


This was one book I continued from the last month. Amazing re-read, definitely a great start to a fantastic series.Quite slow in some places but a worthy read.

Full review here


Salem' s Lot by Stephen King


Salem' s Lot by Stephen King



Salem's lot is my third read of 2019 by Stephen King and his second published novel after 'Carrie'. And I have to say this one was much more interesting to read than Carrie, even if a bit unnecessarily long. 

My favourite thing about the book was definitely the story and how it was shown through different characters in the town. Overall, this is my favourite among all the Stephen King's novel but definitely not my favourite in this genre, so still waiting for that one from him.

Full Review here


Apart from these two finished books, I was in the middle of three unfinished books-

- The Priory of the Orange tree by Samantha Shannon

This is 800 pages long standalone epic fantasy, I am 274 pages in and still reading at a very slow pace.

- Shock of the Fall by Nathan Filer 

Started this in March and have read only 20-30 more pages in April. So... Yeah!! 

- The Battlemage by Taran Matharu

As I am writing this post in May, I have finished this one but in April I read this up to 70% only. 

So, as you can see, it was not a very good reading month for me. But definitely going to compensate this by reading more in May. Soon after this look out for my May TBR! 


What you guys read? Do let me know! Comment Below and I will be happy to discuss more with you guys! :-)



0 comments:

Post a Comment