Saturday 3 November 2018

Reading Wrap up | October (2018)

My reading for last month was pretty average and if I have to do a follow up of my planned TBR, it was awful.

My TBR for Oct Month

The Austere Academy (Book #5) by Lemony Snicket    ✔️ READ

The Count of Monte Cristo by Alexandre Dumas    Progress - 40%

 Storm Front (Dresden Files #1) by Jim Butcher     ❌ Did not Start

Harry Potter & Chamber of the Secrets by JK Rowling (Re read)   ❌ Did not Start

The Troop by Nick Cutter    Progress - 10%

The Long Walk by Richard Bachman (AKA Stephan King)   ❌ Did not Start

Heart Shaped Box by Joe Hill   ❌ Did not Start

NOS4A2 by Joe Hill   ❌ Did not Start


↔↔↔↔↔↔↔↔↔↔↔↔↔↔↔↔↔↔↔↔↔↔↔↔↔↔↔↔↔↔↔↔

Apart from one book mentioned above from TBR, I finished 4 other books.So here presenting my Overall Wrap up for Oct month-


#1  HARRY POTTER & THE PHILOSOPHER (SORCERER)'S STONE


Harry Potter and the Philosopher (Sorcerer) 's Stone by JK Rowling


This was in my Sept TBR, but I finished this in October and what a nostalgic re read!!! Loved it!

You can see my full review here



#2  THE AUSTERE ACADEMY (A SERIES OF UNFORTUNATE EVENTS #5) BY LEMONY SNICKET



THE AUSTERE ACADEMY (A SERIES OF UNFORTUNATE EVENTS #5) BY LEMONY SNICKET



Another great book from this series. Yet another Baudelaire's story in completely different setting but same miserable situation!

 4 Stars!


THE CAPTIVE PRINCE SERIES  BY C.S. PACAT



 THE CAPTIVE PRINCE SERIES  BY C.S. PACAT


Quite a polarizing series, but I have a very mixed feeling about it.

- Captive Prince - 3.5 Stars
- Prince's Gambit - 2.75 Stars
- Kings Rising - 4 Star

You can see my full series review here

So that's it for my reading wrap up.. I am in middle of one book and have started another one which is going to be included in Nov wrap up.

See you in next Post..,,,Bye 🙋🙋

0 comments:

Post a Comment