Monday 5 November 2018

My TBR for Nov Month (2018)!





What I am planning to read in November month!



#1 THE COUNT OF MONTE CRISTO BY ALEXANDRE DUMAS



THE COUNT OF MONTE CRISTO BY ALEXANDRE DUMAS


Already 40% in the book, it was part of my Oct TBR, but over 1000+ pages are taking me very long to read and it is kind of slow read, but I am enjoying it so far!Let's see how much I can get in this busy festive month!


#2 THE TROOP BY NICK CUTTER

THE TROOP BY NICK CUTTER



This was supposed to be my scary read in this Halloween month but I did not proceed more than 30-40 pages. So I am going to continue with the rest of the book.


#3 HARRY POTTER & THE CHAMBER OF SECRETS BY J.K. ROWLING


HARRY POTTER & THE CHAMBER OF SECRETS BY J.K. ROWLING


My Nostalgic re read of Harry Potter books, just have started this one and cannot wait to share my thoughts on this!


#4 THE ERSATZ ELEVATOR (A SERIES OF UNFORTUNATE EVENTS #6) BY LEMONY SNICKET



THE ERSATZ ELEVATOR (A SERIES OF UNFORTUNATE EVENTS #6) BY LEMONY SNICKET


Finally I am reaching halfway to this gigantic series, all the books in the series reads very fast and I am sure going to devour this one quickly too!



#5 STORM FRONT (THE DRESDEN FILES #1) BY JIM BUTCHER





Here it is...once again in my TBR for consecutive 3-4 months, Despite that I am going to include this in my TBR and yes...I am that shameless!



#6 WINNER'S CURSE (WINNER'S TRILOGY #1)) BY MARIE RUTKOSKI




#6 WINNER'S CURSE (WINNER'S TRILOGY #1)) BY MARIE RUTKOSKI


This book has been on my radar for quite few months but never managed to read, but I am in mood of some fantastical romance so  this is my dose for that.



#7  BLOOD SONG (RAVEN'S SHADOWS #1) BY ANTHONY RYAN



BLOOD SONG (RAVEN'S SHADOWS #1) BY ANTHONY RYAN



I am in mood of some epic fantasy and premise of this sounds cool! Don't need to know more than that!

#8  THE LONG WALK BY RICHARD BACHMAN (AKA STEPHEN KING)




THE LONG WALK BY STEPHEN KING


This was one of my spooky read for Oct which I did not even start. So here I am with another of Stephen's masterpiece!

Apart from this, I am also thinking of picking one non fiction which I have not decided yet. i am going to see and discuss it later in my posts for sure!


So, that's it for my November reading list! See you in my Next Post... Bye 🙋🙋


0 comments:

Post a Comment