Wednesday 21 November 2018

Review - Dark Longing (Pure/Evil Ones #2) by Aja James



The Dark Longing (Pure/Evil Ones #2) by Aja James


About the Story

'Dark Longing' follows the story of Inanna, who is a Vampire Warrior and Gabriel, a human. When due to the ever changing circumstances they finally comes face to face, their souls recognizes each other even if they themselves fails to do so.

What follows after that is a revelation of a past they both seems to share but it is deep hidden in the shadows.What is it exactly and how that possibly can explain that longing they have for each other? 

Be sure to check that out as it is a long journey in the form of this 300+ pages of awesomeness!


**********************************************************


After finishing 'Pure Healing', I straight away picked this one and flew through it.I had mixed feeling for the first one but this book completely surprised me. My main problem with the first book was mainly Sophia and all the first POV chapters of hers and I was also not very impressed with the romance between Rain and Val, it was okay but not mind blowing. But this one completely changed my feeling and made me realized why I am a fan of adult paranormal romance (in spite of hating Teen/YA paranormal romance so much!)

It was such a quick and awesome read. I liked the main characters in this one more than the first book
 Really liked the romance and action packed plot. Less Sophia and her side story, thank god for that! It was my main issue in the first one.

But I am still looking for 'that favourite book' in the series which will tore my heart out and make me immensely in love with everything in between. Still... Overall, this book was surprisingly good with awesome romance and I have high hopes from the next books!Cannot wait to find out in further books!

☆☆☆☆1/2 Stars

BOOK 1 REVIEW  -  3.25 Stars

Get this Book on AMAZON!


0 comments:

Post a Comment