Monday 30 November 2020

BOOKS I AM READING IN DEC | TBR 2020

2020 has been a chaotic year for me, I was into a huge reading slump in last few months. For this same reason, I did not put much effort in following or creating any TBR... it was a complete mess! So, December TBR is going to be my effort of getting back on the track with a little versatility in terms of genres. I decided to give myself some challenges to make this TBR, which was a load of fun!


Here is the list of books I am reading this final month of 2020:

CHALLENGE 1 - SELECT ONE BOOK FROM YOUR "CURRENTLY READING" SHELF ON GOODREADS 





I started reading this in the early months of this year but was not able to continue after 20% due to my reading slump. So, this is my final chance to finish this by 2020 and I am going to take it!



CHALLENGE 2- CHOOSE ONE BOOK FROM YOUR PHYSICAL TBR



This is one of the popular book that has been sitting on my physical TBR for almost a year. I am finally going to pick this one!



CHALLENGE 3- CHOOSE ONE HORROR BOOK FROM YOUR GOODREADS TBR SHELF



I have been told this is the female version of ' Lord of the flies' and the premise sounds interesting and creepy. So, let's conquer this TBR with some horror I really want to get my hands on!


CHALLENGE 4 - CHOOSE ONE FANTASY BOOK FROM YOUR GOODREADS TBR SHELF



I literally know nothing about this book, but have heard nothing but good things...Depending on my mood and speed, I really want to tackle the whole' broken earth' trilogy


CHALLENGE 5 - CHOOSE ONE BOOK USING RANDOM NUMBER GENERATOR FROM GOODREADS CHOICE AWARDS 2016 LIST



Another book I know nothing, but I can guess a lot from the title...hope I finally read some good exorcism book.


CHALLENGE 6 - CHOOSE TWO RANDOM BOOKS FROM YOUR GOODREADS TBR SHELF




Randomly picking this one, a new author for me...giving me some'hills have eyes ' and 'Texas chainsaw massacre' vibes, hoping for a gruesome scary read!



Another book picked by random generator, it's been so long I have read a YA book with mental health representation. Hoping for an emotional and informative read from this one!


So...that's it for this post, hope I will be able to get through all of these

0 comments:

Post a Comment