Sunday 26 January 2020

Books I will be reading in February | 2020

January is in its end, so now is the time for making TBR for the new month, i.e Feb. So, here we go....

The Perfect Mother by Caroline Mitchell


The Perfect Mother by Caroline Mitchell

I got the arc of this book from NetGalley. A mystery/thriller with an interesting premise, I cannot wait to get my hands on this one!

The Wise Friend by Ramsey Campbell

The Wise Friend by Ramsey Campbell

Another arc I got from NetGalley, this one is a horror. This one also has very good reviews from its early reviewers.Hence I am picking this one!

The Martian by Andy Weir

The Martian by Andy Weir

This has been on my TBR for such a long time, I have seen the movie and absolutely loved it. Don’t know why I am pushing it further. Will get to it this month!

City of Stairs by Robert Jackson Bennett 

City of Stairs by Robert Jackson Bennett

This is another one which looks quite unique in Fantasy genre and have fantastic reviews from many people. I honestly know nothing about the premise but really hoping to start this series this month. If I like it, I will binge read the whole series. Let’s see how it goes!

Raven’s Gate by Anthony Horowitz

Raven's Gate by Anthony Horowitz

Totally a random pick and know nothing about the book, but it’s been quite a while since I have read any YA fantasy/horror kind of book. I can’t remember any such a book, so now is the right time to pick this one!

Muse of Nightmares by Laini Taylor

Muse of Nightmares by Laini Taylor

I am a little dicey about this one. I read ‘Strange the dreamer’ in Dec last year. I liked it but did not love it, mainly because I was not invested enough in the writing. Hence, despite the cliffhanger, I did not immediately pick this one. I am waiting for the mood to read for that kind of writing.So let’s see about this one!

Broken Girls by Simone St James

Broken Girls by Simone St James

Another Mystery/thriller I will pick in Feb month! Again, not sure about the premise but I have read good things about this one.


That’s it for the post. Thanks for reading!



So, what are your plans? Would love to know. Comment below!

0 comments:

Post a Comment