Monday 6 August 2018

Reading updates - My TBR for August 2018


So considering my bad follow up of TBR in July, I am going to take a chill pill and will create a TBR with what I am in mood for and also am keeping few options out of the planning.
So, as per my reading taste and what I am in mood, I have planned for the coming months....here is my list of To be read books for August month -


Harry Potter and the Philosopher's(Sorcerer's)Stone by JK Rowling



Harry Potter Book and the sorcerer's stone by JK Rowling

As I mentioned earlier, this rest of 2018 is going to be a nostalgic harry potter reread for me. I read this series in 2010 and now for the first time I am going to re read this one.Will definitely be sharing my thoughts on this with you guys.


The Miserable Mill (A Series of Unfortunate Events #4) by Lemony Snicket



Miserable Mill (A Series of unfortunate events #4) by Lemony Snicket

After my read of 'The Wide Window' third book in the series I am definitely pumped for this fourth book and cannot wait to read more about Baudelaire siblings and Count Olaf's more sinister schemes.

A Darkness at Sethanon (Riftwar Saga #4) by Raymond E Feist



A Darkness at Sethanon (Riftwar Saga #4) by Raymond E Feist

My reads and expectations from this series have increased after each books.The whole world of Midkemia and Kelewan keeps you captivated in each book and the plot is action packed and interesting. Cannot wait to conclude this first series in whole riftwar cycle and get into next very soon.

Storm Front (Dresden Files #1) by Jim Butcher



Storm Front by Jim Butcher , Dresden Files Book One


I loved 'Codex Alera' series by Jim Butcher all the fantastical elements of it. This one is another of his masterpiece (as per the reviews) so I am really pumped for this one.I was avoiding it due to the massive number of books in the series so far, which still has not finished after 16-17 books. So finally going to pick this one and slowly going to keep up with the series.I know nothing about it except that this is about a wizard P.I. named Harry Dresden and his cases. Sounds exciting and cannot wait to pick this one!

Assassin's Apprentice (Farseer Trilogy #1)) by Robin Hobb



Assassin's Apprentice (Farseer Trilogy #1)  by Robin Hobb


This was in my last TBR but was not able to pick this one,but this is one super praised fantasy and exactly what I like in books so I am surely going to pick this one very soon this month and cannot wait to get into Robin Hobb world.


Horns by Joe Hill





This was also in my last TBR but was not able to pick this one.Seems like a horror and thriller, which I loves. Let's just see how much I can get into this one.


The Ask and the Answer (Chaos Walking #2) by Patrick Ness



The Ask and the Answer (Chaos Walking #2) by Patrick Ness

I had somehow mixed feelings about the first book.I liked the setting, plot and unpredictability of the it but was not the fan of our main protagonist, Todd. This one I think is not completely from his perspective so I guess it will be better than the first.Let's see how it goes.


This is the list i can think of right now.Apart from this I am going to pick one Stephan King book this month,have not decided which one.Maybe his one of the shorter ones. I will also try to pick few from my July unfinished TBR but I have mentioned the main ones above ,others I will read as the mood strikes.

So that's it for now...See you in next post...Bye..🙋


0 comments:

Post a Comment